LAUNCH X431 Elite CRE202 OBD2 Scanner ABS SRS Diagnostic Tools with 2 Free Reset Service AutoVIN WIFI Free Update
TWO SYSTEMS DIAGNOSES
Anti-Brake System Diagnosis (ABS): Retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, then you can fix it.
Airbag System Diagnosis (SRS): A safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves. This diagnostic device can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
Retrieve ECU information of the tested control units including unit type, version numbers, and other specifications, etc.
Read & erase DTCs to locate problem areas and clear the codes.
View Live Data of each parameter item.
4 IN 1 Data Stream,
LAUNCH CRE205 displays the data stream of four parameters in real time, and outputs data through waveform and text. Through instantaneous change, you can perceive the problem of the car and make accurate judgment
Optional 16 Reset Service
You can choose any 5 reset functions to use for lifetime
Extra Reset: Purchase in the mall
1. Steering Angle Reset : Reset the steering angle to zero to keep the car running straight.
2. Injector Coding: Write the new injector code into the car system for the correct cylinder injection quantity.
3. IMMO: Disable any lost keys and add new keys. **ONLY for cars with an easy IMMO system.
4. DPF Regeneration Especially works for D-P-F system with DPF regeneration, D-P-F component replacement teach-in and D-P-F teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
5. EGR Adaption: Learn the Exhaust Gas Recirculation valve after being cleaned.
6. ABS Bleeding : Help exhaust the air after repair the ABS pump system.
7. Throttle Matching: Initialize the throttle actuators to the default state.
8. TPMS Reset: Reset the tire pressure.
9. AFS Headlamp Reset: Initialize the adaptive headlamp system.
10. Sunroof Initialization: Initialize the sunroof when locked off or closed.
11. Battery Reset : Register the battery after replacement.
12. Gearbox Reset: Help complete the gearbox self-learning to improve gear shifting quality.
13. Suspension Reset: Adjust the vehicle body height sensor for level calibration.
14. Gear Reset
15. ETS Reset
16. air level calibration
Full OBD2 Check--Make a Better Detection for Car Engine System!
>>>This section is specifically designed for the engine called the "car heart". It is necessary to keep an eye on the engine status to ensure the efficient operation of the engine to ensure your travel safety. In addition, it can also be used before you send the car to the emission test.
Read and Clear the fault codes, turn-off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL)
Built-in DTC look-up library with cause analysis
Request On-Board Monitoring test results for specific monitored systems
Display I/M readiness status. (Non-continuously Monitored Systems Test )
Show Live Data in graphs such as engine RPM, temperatures, ignition advance, speed, etc
Displays Freeze Frame data
Request Vehicle Information
Displays O2 Sensor test results
Special control mode requests control of EVAP test.
Lifetime Free Update via WIFI, Keep Software to Latest Version
More Features you can get!
Live Data on Graph
Auto Vin Reading, Makes Diagnostic More Fast
Screenshot & Screen Recorder, Scan the QR to Share & Print Diagnostic Report
One-click Free Update, lifetime Free update
Diagnostic report generation and sharing
Generate Diagnostic report with one clicj, share the diagnostic report with your friends, find out the problem quickly and easily.
64 Car Brands, Over 5000+ Models Supported