Launch CRP429C Car Code Reader Reset Functions Four Systems OBDII
Why choose our products?
1. All products in our company are 100% original LAUNCH products.
2. The lowest price in whole Made-in-China.
3.Overseas warehouse: Fast shipping & Seller paying customs tax for EU countries.
4.Countries with local free return : United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Russia, Brazil, Israel, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Poland, Netherlands, Italy. ( Note: If products are blamed of any quality problem, free return service to local country will be open. )
Launch CRP429C is an evolutionary smart solution for passenger car diagnosis. It inherits from LAUNCH's advanced diagnosing technology and is characterized by covering a wide range of vehicles, featuring powerful functions, and providing precise test result.
Launch CRP429C supports all 10 models of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis. CRP429C also supports the system diagnosis of ABS, SRS, ENG and AT system, and supports 11 reset functions.
Features:1. Reset Functions:
Oil Light Reset, TPMS Reset, Brake Pad Reset, SAS Reset, DPF Reset, etc.
2. Special Functions:
Anti-theft Matching, Gear Learning, Battery Maintenance, ABS Bleeding, etc.
3. Four System Diagnosis:
Engine System, Transmission System, ABS System, SRS System.
4. Modes of OBDII test:
Reading and Clearing DTCs, Data Stream, I/M Readiness, etc.
5. Multiple Car Models:
Covering over 50 prevailing models from Asia, America and Europe.
6. Support 7 kinds of languages :
English, French, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, German, Japanese, etc.
7. 5" IPS Touch & Keypad input, meets majority of users needs.
8. One-Click update online via Wi-Fi, One years free update. Functions & Advantages:
• Smart(Auto-Detect) Diagnosis: Once CRP429C and the vehicle are properly connected, the system starts auto-detect process. Once the whole process is successfully finished, a diagnostic report will be automatically generated and sent to your email box (if bound).
• Manual Diagnosis: If Auto-Detect failure occurs, manual diagnosis is also available. Diagnosis functions include: Version Information, Read DTCs, Clear DTCs and Read Data Stream (supports 3 display modes: Value, Graph and Merged).
• OBDII/EOBD Diagnosis: 10 modes of OBD II test are supported, including EVAP, O2 Sensor, I/M Readiness, MIL Status, VIN Info, and On-board monitors testing etc.
• Reset: Frequently used maintenance and reset items including Oil Lamp Reset, Brake Pad Reset, TPMS Reset, Battery Matching, Injector Programming, Throttle Adaptation, DPF Reset, Gear Learning, Steering Angle Reset, ABS Brake Bleeding and Anti-Theft Matching can be done.
• Remote Diagnosis (optional): This option aims to help repair shops or technicians launch instant messaging and remote diagnosis, making the repair job getting fixed faster.
• One-click Update: Let you update your diagnostic software and APK online.
• Diagnostic History: This function provides a quick access to the tested vehicles and users can choose to view the test report or resume from the last operation, without the necessity of starting from scratch.
• Diagnostic Feedback: Use this option to submit the vehicle issue to us for analysis and troubleshooting.
• DTC Library: Allows you to retrieve the definition of the diagnostic trouble code from the abundant DTC database.
• Displays battery real-time voltage once properly connected to the vehicle.
• Features screenshot capture. Screenshots and reports sharing are supported.
• Touch & Keypad input are supported. Quick Dial buttons enables you to easily access the corresponding functions.
OBDII Diagnosis Modes:
1. Read Codes
This option is used to identify which section of the emission control system has malfunctioned.
2. Erase Codes
After reading the retrieved codes from the vehicle and certain repairs have been carried out, you can use this function to erase the codes from the vehicle. Before performing this function, please be sure the vehicle's ignition key is in the ON position with the engine off.
• Before performing this function, make sure to retrieve and record the trouble codes.
• After clearing, you should retrieve trouble codes once more or turn ignition on and retrieve codes again. If there are still some trouble codes in the system, please troubleshoot the code using a factory diagnosis guide, then clear the code and recheck.
3. I/M Readiness
I/M refers to Inspection and Maintenance that is legislated by the Government to meet federal clean-air standards. I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
The purpose of the I/M Readiness Monitor Status is to indicate which of the vehicle's Monitors have run and completed their diagnosis and testing (as described in Chapter 2.5), and which ones have not yet run and completed testing and diagnosis of their designated sections of the vehicle's emissions system.
The I/M Readiness Monitor Status function also can be used (after repair of a fault has been performed) to confirm that the repair has been performed correctly, and/or to check for Monitor Run Status.
4. Data Stream
This option retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle's ECU.
5. View Freeze Frame
When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data.
Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
If DTCs were erased, Freeze Data may not be stored in vehicle memory depending on vehicle.
6. O2 sensor test
The results of O2 sensor test are not live values but instead the results of the ECU's last O2 sensor test. For live O2 sensor readings, refer to any of the live sensor screens such as Graph Screen.
Not all test values are applicable to all vehicles. Therefore, the list generated will vary depending on vehicle. In addition, not all vehicles support the Oxygen Sensors screen.
7. On-board monitor test
This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring
tests for specific components/systems.
8. EVAP System Test
The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system.
The CRP 429C does not perform the leak test, but signals to vehicle's on-board computer to initiate the test. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle's service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Info
This option displays the vehicle information, such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration Verification Number).
Launch CRP429C supports 11 kinds of Special Reset Service Functions:
1. Oil Reset :allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
2. EPB Reset: is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system's safety and efficiency.
3. BMS Reset: allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
4. DPF Reset: specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
5. SAS Reset: helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
6. TPMS Reset: makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
7. IMMO reset: it is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
8. ABS Bleeding : ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
9. Gear Learning:The scan tool monitors certain camshaft position sensors signals to determine if all conditions are met to continue with the procedure for Engine running
10. Injector Coding: Leaking injectors and some dead injectors can be missed even when an injector is disabled. Otherproblems with the ignition system and mechanical components also may not show an rpm loss when aninjector is turned off
11. Throttle reset: The throttle body is a tube containing a pivoting flat valve (butterfly) that is used to control the amount ofair entering an engine. In an electronically fuel injected car, a throttle position sensor and air flow sensorcommunicate with the computer, which supplies the corresponding amount of fuel needed at the injectors. It must need re-learning throttle sensor position after clearing or repair.Launch CRP429C supports 4 big system diagnosis:Engine System: The diagnostic tool can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
Transmission System: It makes great sense in the safe driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift. This diagnostic scanner can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
ABS System: Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what this scanner does for you.
SRS Airbag System: SRS, safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic device can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
Launch CRP429C vs Launch CRP129:
|Item Type||car code reader||Voltage||9~18V|
|Special Features||Bluetooth & WiFi||Current||4000mA|
|Color||red & black||ROM||16GB|
|Input Mode||touch & keypad input||Item weight||1.18kg|
|Update||1 year's free update||Screen Size||5" IPS touch screen|
|Warranty||1 year's free warranty||Certifications||CE & FCC|
Packing list supplied with CRP429C together
1. CRP429C handset
2. OBD II diagnostic cable
3. DC 5V charging cable
4. User manual
5. Padded carrying case