V2.1 HH OBD MINI ELM327 Torque Android Bluetooth OBD2 OBDII CAN BUS Check Engine Auto Scanner Adapter
1.This is an vehicle diagnostic tool interface scanner, which is is used to read trouble codes, clear trouble codes and detect fuel pressure and so on.
2.OBD-II Software for ELM327 is a free program that allows you to use your PC and a hardware interface to get theinformation from your car's computer.
3.The program is very user-friendly, and easy to learn. It is also very easy to install: simply extract the files into a folder on your computer's hard drive, and you're ready to go.
4. To uninstall theprogram, simply delete the entire contents of the folder where the program resides.
5.The software supports four platforms - DOS, Windows, Android and IOS. This product is a non-oem, generic product.
Note: This device also can work with IOS system.
Support OBD-II protocols as follows: * ISO15765-4 (CAN) * ISO14230-4 (KWP2000) * ISO9141-2 * J1850 VPW * J1850 PWM
Device type: Car bluetooth read interface scanner
Interface type: Auto ELM327 V1.5 interface
GM Mode 22 Scan Tool by Terry
OBD Gauge for PalmOS and Pocket PC by Dana Peters
OBD Logger by Jonathan Senkerik
OBD-II ScanMaster by Wladimir Gurskij (ScanMaster 3.52 - local copy)
OBD2 Scantool by Ivan Andrewjeski
OBDII for ELM322 by David Huffman
pyOBD by Donour Sizemore for MacOSX and Linux
RDDTC by Pete Calinski
Real Scan by Brent Harris
ScanTest for Pocket PC by Ivan Ganev aka a-ser
wOBD by WDT
SAE J1850 PWM (41.6 kbaud)
SAE J1850 VPW (10.4 kbaud)
ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
ISO 14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
ISO 14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 500 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 500 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 250 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 250 kbaud)
Super mini bluetooth ELM327 is the newly developed wireless scan tool. It supports all OBD-II protocols
Net Weight: 0.01KG
• Works with all OBD-II compliant vehicles
• Wireless (Bluetooth)
• Software included for Palm, PDA
• Software included for Windows PC
• Software included for Windows Smartphone
• Supports ISO 9141, KWP2000
• Supports SAE J1850
• Supports CAN bus
• Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
• Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
• Display current sensor data, including:
• Engine RPM
• Calculated Load Value
• Coolant Temperature
• Fuel System Status
• Vehicle Speed
• Short Term Fuel Trim
• Long Term Fuel Trim
• Intake Manifold Pressure
• Timing Advance
• Intake Air Temperature
• Air Flow Rate
• Absolute Throttle Position
• Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
• Fuel System status
• Fuel Pressure
• Many others...
1x Bluetooth ELM327 Scanner