Yantex Yd409 TPMS Trigger Tool Activation Car TPMS Sensor Boot Tool Yd 409 TPMS Sensor
|1-2 3-4 5+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $249 US $244 US $235|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Credit card|
- Model NO.: SP194-A
- Certification: CE
- Standard: Standard
- Function: TPMS Trigger Tool
- Delivery Time: Within 1 Working Days After Payment
- Yd409 Function 1: Receive Both 315MHz and 433MHz Signals
- Specification: 2kg
- Testing Equipment Type: Car Electric Circuit Tester
- Condition: New
- Product Name: Yantek Yd409
- Technican Support: Free
- Warranty: One Year Warranty
- Trademark: Yantek
- Origin: Shenzhen
The YD409 is a TPMS sensor trigger tool to activate TPMS sensors to reset or relearn the sensor ID. It accurately activates and decodes TPMS sensors and displays the data or any faults.
*Triggers all currently known TPMS sensors, activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors on all vehicles sold worldwide. Including 2014 Models on selected vehicles.
1. Make-Model-Year selection ensures correct activation and avoids crosstalk.
2. Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals.
3. Reads sensor ID, tire pressure , temperature, battery condition, OE part number, relearn information. Prints health report through computer.
4. Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly. Warns of a wrong sensor installed, missing or faulty sensor, duplicate ID, and incorrect sensor mode.
* Checks RF Remote Keyless Entry (key FOB)
1. Provide navigation and step-by-step instruction on the screen, Even the newest recruited technician can use the YD409.
2. Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery. Automatic power-off. Two options to charge the tool, wall plug or by connecting to the compute.
3. Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals.
4. Saves up to 10 TPMS records for future data review.
5. Support multi- language--- English, French, Spanish and more
6. 1 year free update.
|Display||Backlit, 128*64 pixel display with contrast adjustment|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|Power||3.7V Li-polymer battery|
|Radio reception||315 MHz and 433.92 MHz|
1.YD409 TPMS Trigger Tool * 1PC
2.User's guide * 1PC
3.USB cable * 1PC
4.Software CD * 1PC
5.Magnet * 1PC
6.Battery Charger * 1PC
7.Blow molding case * 1PC