Vc001-a Viecar Elm327 V1.5 Bluetooth Original Obdii/OBD2 Wireless Low Power Consumption Support 9 Protocols
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||Carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Credit card|
- Model NO.: SC02-L02
- Update Method: by Email
- Standard: Standard
- After-Sale Services: One Year Warranty
- Mobile System Required: Android 4.0+(Ios Is Not Supported)
- Delivery Time: Within 1 Day After Payment
- Specification: 0.1kg
- Testing Equipment Type: Code Reader
- Condition: New
- Bluetooth Password: 1234 or 0000
- Elm327 Function: ECU Code Reader
- Applied to: OBD 16 Pin Gasoline Vehicels
- Trademark: Viecar
- Origin: China
Powerfull:9 OBDII Protocol
Works on all 1996 to 2010 cars and light trucks sold in the United States, some 1994 and 1995 models are also ok.
Software included in CD for Smartphone(Android, Symbian), PC(Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8).
OBD-II Software for ELM327 bluetooth is a free program that allows you to use your PC and a hardware interface to get the information from your car's computer.
The program is very user-friendly, and easy to learn. It is also very easy to install: simply extract the files into a folder on your computer's hard drive, and you're ready to go. To uninstall the program, simply delete the entire contents of the folder where the program resides.
SAE J1850 PWM (41.6Kbaud)
SAE J1850 VPW (10.4Kbaud)
ISO9141-2(5 baud init, 10.4Kbaud)
ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
The program lets you perform the following operations:
1. Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
2. Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
3. Display current sensor data, including:
4. Engine RPM
5. Calculated Load Value
6. Coolant Temperature
7. Fuel System Status
8. Vehicle Speed
9. Short Term Fuel Trim
10. Long Term Fuel Trim
11. Intake Manifold Pressure
12. Timing Advance
13. Intake Air Temperature
14. Air Flow Rate
15. Absolute Throttle Position
16. Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
17. Fuel System status
18. Fuel Pressure
AND Many others...
1.Window version: ScanMaster-ELM, ScanTool.net, PCMSCAN;
2.Android version: Torque, OBD Car Doctor, Mini OBD, DashCommand, EOBD;
3.Symbian version: OBDScope.
Support System: Windows XP, Windows 7/8, Android, Symbian.